- Contributions can only be accepted from US citizens and foreign nationals with permanent residence in the US (i.e., those holding “green cards”).
- Contributions must be made by the individual supplying the funds.
- Pseudonymous and anonymous contributions are not allowed.
- Contributions are not deductible for income tax purposes.
- Contributors must provide their legal name and home post office address with every donation.
- To give an aggregate of more than $100 for either the primary or the general election, your occupation, employer’s name, and city or town of business must be provided.
- The maximum aggregate contribution on a cumulative basis is $2,000 per election cycle per contributor ($1,000 USD primary + $1,000 USD general).
Send check payable to Andrew Prout, 6 Raven Drive, Hudson, NH 03051.
Please process your credit card through my page at Anedot.
Please be sure to let me know who you are if you send BitCoin. Anonymous donations can not be accepted.