Family: I have a young and growing family. I want to ensure New Hampshire continues to be the best place to raise a family. I will work to defend parental involvement and local control of schools. I believe parents should have the ability to opt their children out of statewide assessments and direct their child’s education. I believe that education funding is for the benefit of the child, not simply to prop up the local school district, and should follow the child no matter what education they pursue.
Second Amendment: The right to keep and bear arms is a natural right that must be kept free from any government interference. New Hampshire needs to pass constitutional carry in New Hampshire and to clarify that anyone legally able to possess a firearm is entitled to be issued a pistol/revolver license.
Small Government: Lower taxes and reduce government spending. New Hampshire needs to encourage more business to call us their home by taking a hard look at the taxes and regulations that discourage them. New Hampshire needs to encourage retirees to stay here by reducing the burden of the interest and dividends tax.
- My official voting record can be viewed on the NH General Court website or downloaded in excel format.
- Received an A+ rating and the Perfect Score award from the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance for the 2017 session.
- Received an A+ rating and General John Stark Protector of Freedom Award from Americans for Prosperity for the 2017 and 2018 sessions.
- Received a 100% rating from the NH House Republican Alliance for the 2017 session.
- Received a 100% rating from the American Conservative Union Foundation for the 2017 session.
Endorsements from the 2016 election:
- Received an A rating from the New Hampshire Firearms Coalition.
- Endorsed by the National Rifle Association.
- Endorsed by New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.
- Signed Americans for Prosperity pledge to cut taxes, fees and spending.