Family: I have a young and growing family. I want to ensure New Hampshire continues to be the best place to raise a family. I will work to defend parental involvement and local control of schools. I believe parents should have the ability to opt their children out of statewide assessments and that local school boards should set the standards for what is taught in their schools.
Second Amendment: The right to keep and bear arms is a natural right that must be kept free from any government interference. New Hampshire needs to pass constitutional carry in New Hampshire and to clarify that anyone legally able to possess a firearm is entitled to be issued a pistol/revolver license.
Small Government: Lower taxes and reduce government spending. New Hampshire needs to encourage more business to call us their home by taking a hard look at the taxes and regulations that discourage them.
- My official voting record can be viewed on the NH General Court website or downloaded in excel format.
- Receive an A+ rating and the Perfect Score award from the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance for the 2017 session.
- Received an A+ rating and General John Stark Protector of Freedom Award from Americans for Prosperity for the 2017 session.
- Received a 100% rating from the NH House Republican Alliance for the 2017 session.
- Received a 100% rating from the American Conservative Union Foundation for the 2017 session.
Endorsements from the 2016 election:
- Received an A rating from the New Hampshire Firearms Coalition.
- Endorsed by the National Rifle Association.
- Endorsed by New Hampshire Liberty Alliance.
- Signed Americans for Prosperity pledge to cut taxes, fees and spending.